Terms and Conditions
- To become a Hideaway Loyalty Member, you must sign up at a Hideaway Shop.
- Hideaway reserves the right to change the reward values or modify the terms and conditions of the loyalty program at any time.
- Hideaway reserves the right to terminate loyalty accounts that have been inactive for 5 years.
- The loyalty card and points are not a gift or credit card and have no cash value.
- Loyalty points may not be exchanged for cash.
- Loyalty points do not apply to online purchases.
- Points cannot be added to your account after the purchase is completed.
- Loyalty points are earned at the rate of 10 per dollar spent on most items.
- Loyalty points are earned at the rate of 15 per dollar spent on Minnesota Legit products.
- The minimum amount of points that can be redeemed is $10 (1000 points).
- Loyalty points are not earned on tobacco, butane, discounted items, tickets and other excluded items.
- Loyalty points are not earned on sale days but may be redeemed on sale purchases.
Your personal information is confidential and will not be shared or sold to anyone by the Hideaway. Your information will only be used by Hideaway to contact you with updates and special offers. You are able to opt out of the loyalty program or communications at any time.